This Is Me
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to peruse my website.
Right from my childhood, I’ve always been both technically-minded and creative. Little wonder then I developed a passion for designing graphics and websites.
However, I’ve had my own learning curve, along my entrepreneurial journey. I’ve made a good many mistakes and misjudgments. And I’ve learned valuable lessons from each of them that I now want to teach other entrepreneurs, so they can avoid such costly mistakes.
Through personal experience, I have come to understand just how challenging and costly it can be to master the art of internet marketing and online branding, especially if you’re new to business.
Hence, it has become my mission to guide other business owners through the minefield of internet marketing, helping them to avoid the pains and pitfalls and, instead, establish their brand and flourish online.
Connect With Me
What I Do For My Clients
- I help entrepreneurs to gain even greater clarity on their brand identity, better enabling them to stand apart from their competitors.
- I create stunning, individualised brand communication tools, including websites, logos, social media banners and vehicle signage to help business owners stand out.
- I provide on-going brand maintenance services, creating consistency and continuity for your brand.
What Sort Of Clients I Work With
- New businesses that need help/guidance on how to identify and establish their brand online.
- Established entrepreneurs, who want assistance or support with rebranding their business or launching a new product/service.
- Business owners who are at a stuck point with their business branding or online promotion and need guidance or support to attract more paying customers to their website.
And Here’s Some More Fun Stuff To Know About Me
When I’m not busy working my special kind of magic on other entrepreneurs’ businesses, I enjoy writing and performing poetry, singing and eating out. I am a published poet, with three books to my name. And I’ve recently started learning to play the saxophone.
What Others Have Said About Me
Corporate Consultant – Executive Coach – Public Speaker
“I took Jae on as a Virtual Assistant to help with the operations of 3 businesses. Jae’s work ethic has been impeccable and he has become a resource I can depend on. I’d recommend him to others looking for reliable services.”
Black Country Business
“I worked with Jae when he set up and ran his own brunch networking group last year. I found him very easy to work with. Jae organised and managed the events very meticulously, with a great eye for detail. He was also a great host for the events. I would highly recommend Jae to anyone who requires event management services.”
4Networking Regional Director
“I worked with Jae as a member of the team at 4Networking’s Walsall breakfast group. Jae was the Operations Assistant and responsible for all the back office tasks required to ensure the group ran smoothly. He did an excellent job; working very efficiently and to an exceptionally high standard. I would have no hesitation in recommending Jae to anyone who is seeking administrative support and/or event management.”
Founder and Owner of Headz Up Business
“Jae helped and advised me when I was first starting out in my business. I found him to be very knowledgeable regarding marketing online and using web technologies. I would heartily recommend Jae to anyone seeking business support or advice about online marketing.”