What I Do And How I Can Help You And Your Business.
This Is Me
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to peruse my website.
Right from my childhood, I’ve always been both technically-minded and creative. Little wonder then I developed a passion for designing websites.
However, I’ve had my own learning curve to climb, and along my entrepreneurial journey. I’ve made a good many mistakes and misjudgments. And I’ve learned valuable lessons from each of them.
Through personal experience, I have come to understand just how challenging and costly it can be to master the art of internet marketing and online branding, especially if you’re new to business.
Hence, it has become my mission to guide other business owners through the minefield of internet marketing, helping them to avoid the pains and pitfalls and, instead, establish their brand and flourish online.
What I Do For My Clients
- I help entrepreneurs to identify their brand and stand apart from their competitors.
- I help business owners to create their best strategy for online success.
- I create stunning, individualised online and visual communications, including websites, logos and social media banners to help business owners stand out and get notice online.
What Sort Of Clients I Work With
I currently have capacity to work with businesses, with a minimum annual turnover of £50,000, within any of the following industries:
- Professional speakers and/or training companies
- Business coaches and/or consultancies
- Accountants and accountancy firms
- Building trades
If you fit into any of the above categories or you know someone else who does, then contact me to find out how I can help you.
And Here’s Some More Fun Stuff To Know About Me
When I’m not busy working my special kind of magic on other entrepreneurs’ businesses, I enjoy writing and performing poetry, singing and eating out. I am a published poet, with three books to my name. And I’m currently teaching myself to play the saxophone.