Your New Website Is Only A Phone Call Away – Call Now: 0330 159 6148
Web Design For B2B Service Providers
Do You Want A Website That Converts Visitors To Paying Clients With Ease?
I offer a flexible, professional web design service, designed to maximise your investment and add value to your business. Showcase your business with a professional, personally-branded website that engages your audience and converts them into paying clients.
5 Things To Consider When Choosing Your Web Designer – Free Guide and Checklist
Flexible Web Design To Suit The Needs Of Your Business
You want a website that attracts your ideal customers and converts them into paying clients. You want a web design service that gives real value for money and a true return on your investment.
I create clean, crisp, professional websites, designed to attract and convert customers. And my web design services are flexible enough to suit the needs of your business and your budget.
How It Works
I provide a completely transparent, no-surprises web design service, with no hidden costs. That way, you know exactly what you’re getting and how much of an investment you need.
We start with an entry level brochure-style website. This suits most needs. You can then add the Bolt-On extras that you actually need.
- Web domain and hosting – A safe, secure home your website.
- Additional web pages – Expand your website to align with your business needs.
- Website maintenance and housekeeping – Keeping your site clean from the back-end and even more secure!
- E-Commerce enabled shopping cart – Sell your products online.
- Appointments calendar – Take client bookings on the go, online.
- Integration with Eventbrite, MeetUp or Facebook Events page – Give your events an extra professional edge!
- Education and training programme – Learn how to manage, maintain and market your website.
(Note: Each of the above Bolt-Ons are optional, depending on whether you need them or not. And each Bolt-On will incur an addition fee.)
What You Get
My Entry-Level Web Design Package is ideal for most needs and gives you a professional brochure-style website to showcase your business and its products/services.
For your investment, your Entry-Level Web Design Package comes with all of the following essential elements:
- An initial consultation and branding review via video conference call – up to 4 hours. This will be recorded and you will receive a copy, so you can refer back to it any time you need to.
- A fully GDPR-compliant, brochure-style website of up to 8 pages. (Suitable for most requirements.) The web pages include:
- Main Blog page (All your blog posts will link from this Main Blog page.)
- Privacy & Cookies Policies (This is a legal requirement.)
- Services/Solutions/Products/Additional Information pages (up to 3 of these are included in the package.)
- Fully mobile-friendly. (Responsive.)
- Uploading the finished website to your web hosting. (You are free to purchase your own domain name and hosting from elsewhere or I can provide these for an additional fee.)
- Built-In blogging capability.
- SSL Certificate. (If you do not already have one.)
- Firewall security.
- Initial on-site Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) of web pages, plus basic instruction on how to SEO new pages and blogs you might add yourself in the future.
- Integration into your Google Analytics. (Plus creation of Google Analytics account, if you don’t already have one.)
- Integration into your existing MailChimp or Aweber account, for capturing visitors’ email addresses. (Fully GDPR compliant.)
- Up to two hours of instruction on how to update and maintain your website and blog. (Additional training available at £37 per hour.)
- Full access to CPanel and Dashboard areas.
- Initial backup your website (as it is immediately after being launched) sent to you on Zip file.
- 2 months’ Aftercare Support – Ensuring everything is running smoothly and as it should be. (This includes general housekeeping and maintenance of your website for those 2 months.)
Your website is an essential investment into the growth and success of your business. The cost of your website will depend on your individual requirements. (Typical cost of an Entry-Level website is around £2400.*) However, I offer flexible payment terms, to suit your budget.
Typically, I offer a choice of 3 payment options:
- The total cost of your website in a single, one-off, upfront payment.
- Minimum 35% of the total cost upfront; and then the remaining balance divided into 3 equal monthly instalments.**
- Minimum 35% of the total cost upfront; and then the remaining balance divided into 12 equal monthly instalments.**
* All prices quoted in £ GBP.
** If you choose an instalment plan, you will be contracted to pay the monthly instalments for the full length of the plan. However, you are free to settle your remaining balance in full at any time during the contract term, should you choose to.
Copyright © 2020 - Jae-Lex Linsey