What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer. These small data files – cookies – are needed in order for the website to function properly.
We consider our customers’ privacy to be a matter of the highest importance. In order to protect your privacy, as our customer, we have made every effort to ensure that:
- Only the most necessary cookies are used, in order for this website to function at its best.
- If any cookies need to stored on your computer, they are left there for the shortest possible length of time.
- No intrusion is made on your privacy.
In addition to the aforementioned, and in order to comply with EU law, we are here outlining the general usage of cookies on this website, as follows:
First Party Cookies (Those Created By This Website)
This website will create cookies when the following actions are performed by you, the user:
- Registering and/or logging in to or out of the forum. (When it becomes available.)
- Participating in any way in the forum; leaving comments, starting new threads, adding to your forum user profile, etc.
- Commenting on any of our blog posts.
- When browsing between some pages, cookies may be used to pass essential data to the next page.
Third Party Cookies (Those Created By Other Websites This Site Links To)
This website also contains links to the following social media websites:
Each of the above will likely create their own cookies on your computer. Every time you like, share or tweet something a cookie is created. This is the same for all websites that use/link to these or other sharing sites, not just this one.
Do we Have Your Consent?
We cannot switch off or disable the cookies created and used by/on this website – they are essential for its proper functioning. In view of this, and in accordance with EU regulations, your continued usage and/or browsing of this website shall be understood to mean that you are consenting to this website creating and using the above mentioned cookies on your computer.